** Extend your network in the house or garden via an electrical outlet **
Note: Uses Wifi or network cable
- Super -touch coverage at the touch of a button - The Wi-Fi cloning button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps you build a unified, uncut home network
- The standard HomePlug AV provides high-speed data transmission up to 500Mbps over existing electrical wiring in the home, ideal for streaming HD or 3D video without delays and network gaming • Extends 300Mbps wireless connections to previously inaccessible areas of your home and office
How this product works
The TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT brings your Internet connection to any room in the house through the existing electrical installation in your home. The TL-WPA4220 has a Wi-Fi cloning button that allows a super extension of coverage, automatically copying the SSID and password of your router. In this way, the TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows you seamless mobility within your home network.
Super extension of coverage by pressing a button
With a Wi-Fi clone button that enables the super extension of coverage, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the name of the wireless network (SSID) and the password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can locate the Powerline adapter wherever you want wired or wireless access and enjoy uninterrupted networking throughout the home or office.
Up to 500Mbps - Ideal for streaming HD video
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-WPA4220KIT provides stable and high-speed data transfer rates up to 500Mbps over a line up to 300 meters away. It is a great choice as a comprehensive home solution to connect all network devices, from computers and game consoles to IPTV decoders, printers and NAS storage units.
Extend WiFi coverage to all rooms
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your network and WiFi through the existing Powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your WiFi devices in other areas of your home or office.
Plug and Play
You can install a Powerline network without problems in a matter of minutes with the TP-LINK Powerline adapters, you just have to plug them in and that's it. You can also use the "Pairing" buttons on the adapters to secure or manage multiple Powerline adapters in your home network.
1. Plug an adapter connected to the Internet into a nearby electrical outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs / laptops / TVs with the Internet or any other network device via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and that's it!
* Recommendation: Press the pairing buttons for data encryption network security.
Brand TP LINK
- - Standards:
- .HomePlug AV,
- .IEEE802.11b / g / n
- - PowerLine interface: power connection (depending on the country)
- - Ethernet interface:
- .2 10 / 100Mbps Ethernet ports
- - Scope: 300 meters through the electric circuit
- - Input current:
- .100 ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- - Data rate: up to 500 Mbps
- - Security:
- . 128 bit AES encryption
- .WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption
- - Buttons:
- .Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Clone
- - Activity Leds:
- .PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Clone
- - Regulations: CE, FCC, RoHS
- - Dimensions: 94 × 54 × 40mm
- - Weight: 72 g (each adapter)
- - System Requirements:
- Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux
- - White
- - Powerline Ethernet Adapters TL-WPA4220 & TL-PA4010
- - Ethernet cable (RJ45) 2 m
- - Utility CD
- - Quick installation guide
TP-LINK TL-WPA4220 KIT Powerline Extender AV500
- Product Code: TL-WPA4220 KIT
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €61.98