Terms & Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the OlivaComputers.com website (owned by Michael John Graham) and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Ordering and Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
3. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
4. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of Valencia and Spain and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Valencia and Spain.
6. Sometimes the product specifications may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 16 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and you may return the item free of charge. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.Prices
All prices are quoted in Euros and include IVA @21% which is chargeable on all orders within the European Union. For orders outside of the EU, the IVA will be deducted from the cost of the goods only if the destination country is correctly selected, therefore if you are ordering from the Channel Islands you must select this and not the United Kingdom. Please note that countries outside of the EU may be subject to import duty. This is not included in our prices and is the responsibility of the customer to pay for this on receipt of goods. From time to time prices are updated. We reserve the right to change the prices without prior notice.
Delivery lead Time
Returns & Refunds
Unless the goods are faulty or have been sent in error, you are responsible for ensuring that the goods are returned to us in a resalable condition. We are unable to accept responsibility for goods lost in transit; therefore we recommend that you obtain insurance as proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
If the goods are faulty or damaged on receipt please ensure that we are informed straight away, preferably within 24 hours. The goods will either be replaced or a full refund offered.
VIPRE Advanced Security
VIPRE Advanced Security is high-performance security software that doesn’t slow your computer down like older, traditional antivirus products that have been around for years. VIPRE combines antivirus, antispyware, anti-rootkit and other security technologies into a seamless, tightly-integrated security solution. VIPRE delivers comprehensive protection against today’s highly complex spyware, viruses, and blended malware threats.
I have been using Free and Paid AVG antivirus for most of the last decade and found it to be great but the last few releases from v7 onwards have become more and more obtrusive, like Norton and Mcafee and this tends to slow your PC and interupt you when you need it least.
I installed the trial of Vipre in October 09 on my main development machine and was so happy with it that I bought a license for all our machines in the house and office. It just works! And it doesn't get in your way. Its also very inexpensive.
Click here to Get it Now!